- Your name
- Your children’s name[s]
- Your address
- Your children’s date of birth
- Your contact phone numbers
- Your email address
- the IP address from where you access our web site;
- Your social media accounts to include facebook and Twitter
Special category data*
- Your children’s medical/health conditions
Using your information
The information you provide to us will be processed for the following reasons:
- to fulfil contractual obligations arising from the service we offer;
- to notify you of our promotional offers, courses, events and services;
- to track the volume of traffic to the various sections of the site and to help us identify click stream patterns;
- to enable us to risk assess participation in the courses offered;
- to administer immediate medical intervention and notify emergency services and other appropriate medical discipline.
We do not pass your information to third parties, unless it relates to a medical emergency where the medical conditions and health information is required.
Lawful Basis for use of your information
Your data will be lawfully used for any of the following reasons:
- To enable us to perform a contract
- For compliance of any legal obligations
- Where your consent is given (and on behalf of your child, they understand what they are consenting to)
- Vital interests
- Legitimate interests
Conditions for processing special category data
- In respect of the medical/health data, explicit consent would have been provided to the processing of that personal data. In addition, processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject (child/ren) where they are physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
How long will your data be stored?
Your information will be retained for as long as is necessary to enable us to fulfil a contract of services, but will be retained for a minimum of 3 years.
As a data subject you/your children have the following rights:
- To make a subject access request
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com
There is no charge for this information, and we shall respond within one month of receipt of the written request.
Although there is no charge, where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive we may charge a reasonable fee for the administrative costs of complying with the request.
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling
Where courses are booked online, you are taken the secure site of `Worldpay’ where your card payment details are processed through them. We receive an email confirmation of the transaction that will include the following personal data; your ip address, name and address. Access to this area is via your own user name and password that we do access.
24 May 2018