Terms and Conditions
We means Kidz Supersportz
You means the customer
Force Majeure means an event that We cannot control, including but not limited
to flood, snow and ice, storm, other extreme weather conditions, fire, act of
Notice means a letter served on Kidz Supersportz business address.
- We confirm that all our sports coaches are first aid trained and retain an enhanced DBS (Data Barring Service check.
- The prices provided for the services offered may be subject to change and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- If a Force Majeure event occurs We may at our discretion offer the sessions/courses that have already been paid for by You in full as cleared funds on an alternative date.
- No refunds are payable if You cancel attendance of any sessions/courses that you have paid for in advance due to illness, holiday or some other reason, or where a Force Majeure Event occurs and clause 3 is not invoked.
- Payment of the sessions/courses are payable by cheque or cash.
- You agree that by placing your child/children on any sessions/courses that You have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Any personal data submitted by You will be retained and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 where applicable.
- We may from time to time take photographs of sessions/courses for promotional use and these photographs may appear on our website and on advertising and promotional material. If you do not wish for photographs to be taken of your child/children as set out in clause 8, You are asked to send Notice.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and as such We and You agree that these terms shall be interpreted by the courts of England and Wales.